Pre-cast concrete solutions offer a whole range of benefits when used on construction sites:
- Less exposure to the elements. As pre-cast solutions are made in climate-controlled factories, rain, dust, cold or heat is not an issue. This means that a higher quality finish can be achieved, and the production and curing processes are not dependent on specific weather conditions.
- Components are delivered to site with confirmed concrete strengths.
- Fewer deliveries to and less storage requirements on site. Raw materials do not need to be delivered to site, only the finished product. This frees up space on the construction site that would have otherwise been used for storage.
- Fewer crane lift requirements.
- Production takes place in factory environment, this leaves less room for human error and greater uniformity.
- Health and safety. Using pre-cast solutions means the need for work at height is reduced on site
- Reduced lorry movements, easing logistics on site and reducing carbon emissions